AI Generated Headline*
BBC Breaking News
Reuters UK Top
- Former US President Carter admitted to Emory Univ. Hospital for a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, caused by bleeding due to his recent falls; procedure scheduled for Tuesday morning.
- Hockey commentator Don Cherry fired after calling immigrants "you people" in a rant on television in which he said new immigrants are not honoring the country's fallen soldiers.
- Former college football and NFL star Charles Rogers has died at age 38.
- Three massive explosions targeted the northeastern Syrian town of Qamishlo on the border with Turkey, killing five civilians and injuring more than 13 others on Monday afternoon. …
- WWII submarine USS Grayback, missing 75 years, has been found off the coast of Japan.
- Bolivia is in a period of political uncertainty as President Evo Morales, pushed by the military and weeks of massive protests, resigned after nearly 14 years in power, and seemingly every person constitutionally in line for the job quit, as well. …
- Former British army officer who helped found the White Helmets volunteer organization in Syria, was found dead in Istanbul early Monday, Turkish officials say.
- Former President Jimmy Carter, 95, hospitalized to relieve pressure on his brain, the Carter Center said pic.twitter.com/uqqMZAAlRA
- Joe Biden, former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate, takes questions on a host of issues at CNN's town hall in Iowa. Follow here for the latest pic.twitter.com/WcATev4mgq
- The search for a missing 5-year-old Florida girl has expanded into Alabama, and an official says the girl's mother has stopped cooperating with police
- House investigators have released the transcript of testimony made in the impeachment inquiry by Deputy Assistant Defense Secretary Laura Cooper pic.twitter.com/mBxKx7N4MT
- A police chief from Oklahoma was found dead in his hotel room and one of his officers has been arrested, officials in Escambia County, Florida, say. The two were at a training retreat.
- President Trump can't sue New York State in DC federal court to stop the release of his tax returns, judge says pic.twitter.com/udenq4Jr0Q
- A Russian professor who was found with severed arms in his bag appeared in court, telling the judge, "I repent deeply" pic.twitter.com/ZMQPd4hvo4